Image Sensor Integration Specialist
Jerusalem, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
We are looking for an engineer to assist in the integration, usage, and problem-solving of image sensors into Mobileye's ADAS and AV systems.
What will your job look like:
- Assist in the integration, usage, and problem-solving of image sensors into Mobileye's ADAS and AV systems
- Develop methods to stream-line debug and testing of image sensors to shorten the time required to bring-up new image sensor devices.
- Work closely with 3rd party image sensor suppliers to understand image sensor components at a deep level and resolve sensor issues.
- Travel to meet image sensor suppliers (<5%).
All you need is:
- Experience with image sensors
- A good understanding of how image sensors work (inside), including at the pixel level and the imaging pipeline to convert analog to digital data. Understanding of debugging and resolving issues in related systems
- Degree in electrical engineering (or similar degree)
- Understanding of how HDR-enabled sensors work - an advantage
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies & systems
- Team player and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
To be considered, please detail experience with CMO image sensors in your CV
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!