Integration and Test Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
Mobileye's Logging team is developing Logging solutions, driving the data collection to allow advanced simulations to train and test Mobileye AI engines.
The logging team is looking for Integration and Test engineer, to integrate our logging solutions for ADAS and AV systems.
How will your job look like?
- ·Integration and Testing of our logging solutions for complex Vision systems.
- · Integration of Data post processing tools that makes data available for use in Mobileye.
- · First line support for internal and external customers.
- · Test automation.
- · Debug and Solve complex SW issues.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in Python - must
- Knowledge in Linux environment - must
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge C++ - advantage
- HW/electricity engineer (not necessarily formal education) - advantage
- Preferred Qualification:
- Broad vision and a systematic approach
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to learn new material quickly and independently
- Problem Solver and Goal Achiever
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!