Software Engineer - Uri
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Mobileye's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for talented software engineers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and lots of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in the Autonomous Vehicle development.
Our group is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our team is responsible for development Mobileye’s platform software including optimized low-level firmware, middleware software, compilers and tools
The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming within the deep learning and computer vision domains.
As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by our customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineer you will design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle related features and tool targeting current and future Intel architectures based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning.
- You will be designing and implementing code related to advanced features for the parallel programming and AI domain.
- You will also be working on performance analysis and tuning, with opportunity of influencing future Mobileye processors and open source communities as well as proprietary languages for the autonomous driving domain
- BSC/ MSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Low level/FW/embedded SW development experience
- DSP/GPU/SIMD programming experience
- Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background.
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems.
- Experience in optimizing applications and performance tuning
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!