Training Developer & Learning System Admin
Jerusalem, Israel /
Information Systems & BI – Information Systems /
Which department will you join?
You will join Mobileye's Information systems domain as part of the PLM & Integration team.
The team is gathering business requirements, designs, responsible for new implementations and developments, system support.
You will identify knowledge gaps, create, develop, implement, and manage training and development programs for employees and business customers.
What will your job look like:
- Support users & content managers in our Learning Management System (Blossom)
- Work closely with the organization OD to create and adapt existing learning modules covering the major technical, soft, and procedural skills
- Develop various forms and training for numerous groups within the Mobileye ecosystem
- Assist with creating e-learning materials and various training
- Monitor, support, improve and maintain our learning platform
- Ongoing implementations and designs execution in the learning platform
All you need is:
- Proven experience with Learning platform –MUST (experience in Blossom – Advantage)
- Proven experience as an administrator on other information systems (e.g. Jira, Salesforces, and Learning Platform)
- Proven experience in developing training materials (experience in Storyline/Rise – advantage)
- Excellent technical and execution skills
- Fluent English - Must (additional foreign language - an advantage)
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver within a complex environment
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!