Senior DevOps Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
IT & Information Security – IT /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
You will join the IT DevOps team that is at the heart of Mobileye's development.
Our goal is to design & build the best development supporting environment. Work with various teams to provide tools and infrastructure that ensure scalability, performance, and resilience of our continues development.
We're constantly looking for ways to improve processes and provide new and innovative services.
What will your job look like?
- Take an active role in designing and building our future work environment
- Implement new DevOps tools and services
- Infrastructure automation and optimization
- Pinpoint, isolate and resolve issues
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes
- Design & implement code life cycle management & CI/CD processes
All you need is:
- 3+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
- Deployment of instances using virtualization technologies like VMware and Openstack
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Good Linux system administrator skills and network fundamentals
- Expertise in scripting languages such as python\Groovy
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!