Student Software Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, developing compilers that are being used in one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to be part of the revolution!
As part of the team, you will work on state-of-the-art compiler technology, enabling the usage of high-performance processors in the autonomous driving domain. You will be developing compiler support for high-level languages used in the autonomous driving domain and influence next-generation devices architecture.
All you need is:
- Studies towards B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science\Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++
- With at least 2 semesters left until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week in regular business hours
- Experience with writing high-performance algorithms and computer vision algorithms - Advantage
- Background in compiler algorithms and compiler development - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!