Computer Vision/Deep Learning Embedded Software Engineer
Tel-Aviv, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
Our team is responsible for embedding Mobileye's computer-vision, deep-learning and sensor fusion algorithms (and their building blocks) to run on Mobileye's EyeQ hardware, implementing them on special EyeQ HW accelerators. This code must be super-efficient in order to run in the autonomous vehicle. Consequently, there is a lot of focus on the performance analysis and optimization of these implementations, and of the end-to-end system.
The development environment is mostly based on C programming with extensions.
We get to see our code running in actual consumer cars and autonomous vehicles, as part of the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineer, you will design, develop, and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands and algorithms.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state-of-the-art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, and sensor fusion.
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, recognize potential bottlenecks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- As part of your work you will also develop and work with infrastructures designed to test our code
- Offsite and occasional onsite work with customers may be required
All you need is:
- B.S.c /M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of Software Engineering experience, including C/C++ programming work
- Fluent communication in English (both oral and written)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Low level/FW/embedded SW development and debugging experience
- Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- DSP/GPU/SIMD programming experience
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience in low-level optimizations and algorithm parallelization
- Python programming experience
- Good math/algorithmic skills
- The position requires working from our Jerusalem site once a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!