Backend Senior Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
REM (Road Experience Management) department
You will be part of Mobileye's REM department that is responsible for the automatic High-Definition map-making process, which is a key technology in Mobileye's autonomous driving and high-end Driving Assistance systems.
This process involves running advanced algorithmic code in a massively parallel way, utilizing Big Data technologies, and as such is a complex system that requires a deep understanding of our map creation process as well as advanced technical abilities.
Mobileye's HD mapping department (REM) is looking for a senior backend developer to join the team that builds and maintains REM's map creation automatic factory. The applications are based on micro services architecture , Python, and devop frameworks like Theraform, nomad, and dockers.
What your job will look like:
- You will be part of a strong developers team, developing the next generation of the automatic mapping factory of Mobileye.
- Improving the system architecture.
- Working with many users to understand their needs, define and develop new features.
All you need is:
- Solid understanding of python.
- Classic Algorithms orientation.
- 3+ years experience working in a cloud backend environment - Advantage.
- Experience AWS services and SPARK - Advantage
- Backend experience with SQL and non SQL databases – Advantage
- Independent and takes initiative.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!