Toolchain SW Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are excellent, bright and a hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, come to lead the revolution!
Which department will you join?
Projects Application SW group is responsible for Mobileye projects integration infrastructures on EyeQ application SW, and other generic SW technologies. The group develops application-level modules in both embedded and Linux OSs.
How will your job look like?
- Develop simulation toolchains for Mobileye algorithmic development
- Adaptation of customer logging solutions to Mobileye toolchain
- Development of auxiliary tools needed to create and deploy new applications
- Architecture and development of high-end logging systems
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- C++ Knowledge
- Python Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Working in windows and Linux environment – Advantage
- Experience in working with git, GitLab - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!