Full Stack Team Leader
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
R&D – Software /
About the group:
You will join the group that performs live experiments with autonomous vehicles (AV) in Mobileye.
The experiments we are responsible for integrate Mobileye's most advanced technologies and produce valuable data on the AV projects performance.
We have full ownership on the software & infrastructure that enables our operations – from design to deployment.
What will your job look like:
- Manage a team of developers and be in constant sync with many stakeholders in Mobileye.
- Be responsible for the development of a cloud-based system that manage the Autonomous Vehicle Fleet experiments.
- Understand & integrate data coming from many components & sensors in the vehicle & cloud to create a global view of performance.
- Design architectures and define technology stacks and infrastructures for new services and features.
- Be exposed to prototypes of autonomous vehicles implemented on multiple platforms.
- Be involved with advanced experiments with leading partners in the automotive industry.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a SW development team lead
- Proven Experience of Building a SW team from scratch
- Strong skills in Python.
- Deep understanding in Networking and Wi-Fi systems – A must
- Familiar with at least one Python web frameworks. (e.g., Django/Flask).
- Familiar with CI/CD processes.
- Ability to lead software design and harness peers in the process.
** Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 1-2 days a week.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!