Junior Backend Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer with database experience, who will work with team members to develop new features and maintain existing systems.
The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
What your job will look like:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining backend services
- Identifying issues and bottlenecks with existing services and working to improve them
- Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices
- Conducting code reviews
- Constantly improving our development process by introducing new dev tools, developing common infrastructures, automating processes etc.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!