Embedded Software Technical Lead
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
If you are a hands-on person, has experience in low level and real time programming and want to be a part of the Autonomous vehicle revolution, we are looking for you.
You will have the opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, lead and develop various development tools and technologies in Real-Time environment and to enable vision and link components that are being used in one of the most cutting-edge technologies of Autonomous vehicle development.
As part of the team, you will work and lead enablement of latest car vision components from pre-production HW to integration with the product.
What will your job look like?
- As a software engineer in our team, you will lead and develop various development tools and technologies for the Mobileye platform including bring-up and support for new HW components, advance debugging and developing debugging and profiling tools, and developing and debugging the software infrastructure for a new generation of EyeQ chips.
- Develop a multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
- You will get a deep understanding of Mobileye's HW architecture and end-to-end vision use cases.
- You will consistently work and interact with external customers and multiple departments in Mobileye for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree / MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ programing
- Experience developing in Linux operating system
- Experience working on real-time operating systems or embedded systems
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on different platforms
- Experience working in Python – Advantage
- Experience with Ser/Des, IO's, I2C/SPI, and other interconnect buses – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!