Tools Developer for FPA
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department which is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking as well as advanced technology and data analytical abilities.
Our tools developers are responsible for developing efficient tools that will power smart and effective analysis of big data.
What will your job look like:
- Develop tools and methodologies for big data analysis.
- Analyze the system's performance.
- Take part in planning and implementation of advanced validation processes.
- Manage interactions with algorithms developers, project managers and others.
All you need is:
- +3 years of programming experience.
- BSc in Computer Science/degree in other exact science or similar field with coding experience.
- Knowledge of Python - Must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Linux - an advantage.
- Data Base Development - an advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!