Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision Embedded Software Engineer - Yoni
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on the most cutting edge technologies - Autonomous vehicles and ADAS.
We are looking for a Developer in the areas of computer vision and deep learning algorithms which are targeted to run on the CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in vehicles.
Our team develops Hardware specific optimized Firmware for deep learning, computer vision and sensor fusion applications that must be super-efficient to run in the autonomous vehicle.
The development environment is mostly based on C programming with extensions. Our work involves low level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineer you will design, develop, test and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision and sensor fusion
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottlenecks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- As part of your work you will also develop and work with infrastructures designed to test our code
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree / MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- C/C++ and python programming knowledge
- Great people and communication skills
- English proficiency
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing knowledge
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- GPU programming familiarity
- Good math / algorithmic skills
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!