Information System Analyst (HRIS)
Jerusalem, Israel /
Information Systems & BI – Information Systems /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye develops systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference - come and lead the revolution!
We are looking for an experienced systems analyst to implement and support the HR Human Capital Management Workday System. In this role you will help implement the new system, transition existing business processes and act as the Mobileye HR System Administrator once it goes live.
How your job will look like
- You will analyze, configure, implement and support various Human Resources (HR) systems, reports and tools, the overriding goals are to ensure business continuity, accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of Mobileye HR operations.
- An additional part of this role will be to participate in projects and work with stakeholders in different levels of the organization, as well as business analysis, requirements gathering, testing and communication.
- In this role, you will need to work hands-on on the Workday cloud system with IT developers, project managers and HR partners very closely.
- Optimize HR business processes using different optimization methodologies
- Analyze, design, and test business processes, systems and data sources
- Work with users, customers, and technical teams to ensure that business needs are met
- Plan and execute project tasks, and implementing program rollouts
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems Engineering- MANDATORY
- At least 3 years' proven experience related to information systems
- Good aptitude and problem-solving skills, good time management and project management skills
- Ability to understand business situation / needs and conceptualize technical solutions accordingly.
- Independent with the ability to follow through on any task
- Proactive problem solving and continual process improvement skills for maximum team efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Experience supporting, implementing and administrating a Human Capital Management Systems - advantage.
- Experience with Workday HCM - advantage.
- Ability to interface with multilevel and multifunctional groups, and excellent communication skills
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!