Data Visualization Software Developer - Elad
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye's R&D infrastructure and in-house tools.
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye. We focus on technology, reliability and usability - all this at exceptionally large scales of compute, storage, code-base, data and more.
We are looking for a gifted SW developer to take part in one of our most strategic roles.
What will your job look like:
- Develop features for Data Visualization framework that serve most of development & validation teams in Mobileye and by several business partners.
- Support existing users and features.
- Develop new features using Python, Dockers, Relational & Graph DB's.
- Collaborate with different groups in Mobileye, including Algorithms, Software and Validation.
- Deliver a high quality product, which is a standalone tool, fully developed in our team.
- Work with highly experienced developers and architects.
- See your tools being used by hundreds of users, where every improvement, optimization and new feature is based on real requirements and is usually very significant to their daily work.
As part of your day to day work, you will:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering- with excellence
- 3+ years of previous software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Experience with GUI – great advantage
- Good knowledge of C/C++ - great advantage
- Experience in developing in Linux environment - great advantage
- Experience in modern frontend technologies and methodologies - an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!