Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which Team will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye Data Engineering team. We provide features and generate meta-data to enable and streamline Mobileye's products' development and validation. Generating, preparing, analyzing, and conveying this data requires developing state-of-the-art systems as well as a deep understanding of the business and technology. To continuously evolve and achieve challenging goals, we are utilizing various cutting-edge technologies in the areas of system architecture, software development, machine learning, big data, and image processing.
What will your job look like:
- You will be part of the architecting and implementing Mobileye's data pipelines.
- Utilize advanced methodologies (including machine learning, cloud computing, parallel processing, and more) to improve Mobileye's data integrity and accuracy.
- Evaluate and conduct researches related to technologies to be used for data modeling, data structure, and data lakes solutions.
- Use a diverse technology stack. Our current stack contains mainly: Python, C# (.net core), Angular, MongoDB, AWS products, ELK, Apache Parquet, and Dockers.
All you need is:
- Passion for data!
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- 2+ years of data infrastructure/big data/data engineering experience.
- Experience with databases (relational and non-relational) and efficient data modeling.
- Experience with query optimization.
- Working with AWS - an advantage.
- Experience with containerized services - an advantage.
- Working with spark, presto, drill, and ETL flows - an advantage.
- Fluent English and Hebrew - Both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem and Petah-Tikva, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!