Algorithm Performance Analysis Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department that is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking, as well as advanced technical and analytic abilities.
Our data analysts are responsible for running the analysis process and for providing deep analysis reports based on effective analysis of big data.
What will your job look like:
- Participate in planning and design of advanced validation processes.
- Define and implement end-to-end testing processes including developing measures, tools and KPIs.
- Mining of large and complex data sets
- Integrating new features into existing validation processes.
- Improving sensitivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of validation processes.
- Management and prioritization of daily tasks.
- Integration of information from different departments in the company.
All you need is:
- BSc, MSc in exact sciences or engineering.
- Open to new graduates
- Experience in algorithms validation or similar field – an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of programming – Python - an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in data processing and designing tests – an advantage.
- Background in geometry, physics, descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference – an advantage.
- Broad vision and a systematic approach.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Independence, ability to learn new material quickly.
- Desire and passion for success.
- Problem solver and goal achiever.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!