New York, US /
Product & Project Management – Project / Program Management /
Mobileye North America is seeking an Installation Coordinator, to join our Intelligent Mobility Solution division. This post-sale support role is critical in leading, planning, coordinating, and monitoring the deployment of field installations of Mobileye’s collision avoidance systems in customer fleets. The Installation Coordinator collaborates with team members in the sales, logistics, and technical departments as well as Mobileye’s customers and installation partners to ensure the accurate, timely, and smooth deployment to Mobileye’s customers.
The Installation Coordinator will report directly to the North America Tech Team Manager. The position is temporarily remote, with occasional days spent in the office, but eventually requires to work in our Manhattan office in mid-town.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan high-volume installations of the Mobileye’s Aftermarket Collision Avoidance System including scheduling and coordinating with all parties
- Manage 3rd party installation companies and hold them to Mobileye standards
- Manage RFQ process
- Be a leader and coach for projects – plan, monitor, and drive the success
- Review contract documents with Sales Coordinator and customers to ensure all required inventory, components, and documentation are in place for the seamless commencement of deployment
- Formulate procedures that support and enforce accurate and timely deployment
- Analyze current and past deployments to identify potential problems that could jeopardize future deployments’ success.
- Communicate progress to clients and the sales team on a regular basis
- Prioritize projects effectively and allocate resources according to strategic business needs
- Develop a calendar that includes all current, past, and future deployments with updates and results
- Project management experience with a focus on operations
- Solid communication skills: ability to articulate written and verbal objectives to clients
- Customer focused; possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all employees
- Extremely detail oriented while meeting deadlines
- Experience in establishing effective processes and prioritizing projects
- A high degree of organization and ability to manage conflicting priorities
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in project management and/or operations management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications – especially Excel
- Prior experience with Salesforce - advantage
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25% of time
- The position is temporarily remote, with occasional days spent in the office, but eventually required to work in our Manhattan office in mid-town
- Able to work in the US
Mobileye, an Intel company, pioneered the advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) category more than two decades ago and today remains the trusted tech supplier for leading automakers across the globe as it also works toward the development of fully autonomous vehicles. Powered by our purpose-built EyeQ system-on-chip and our core expertise in computer vision technology, our range of ADAS solutions enable automotive manufacturers, suppliers, and fleet operators to make their vehicles safer. The retrofit solution can be fit to nearly any vehicle, and it analyses the risks of forward collisions, lane departures, headway following distances, and pedestrian hazards. The system issues visual and audio alerts to improve safety by helping drivers avoid collisions. Our growing team is dedicated to leveraging the newest technology including AI, deep learning, and crowdsourcing to create hardware and software needed to help our over 27 OEM partners enable ADAS systems and eventually fully autonomous vehicles.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mobileye.com/en-us/
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!