Junior ASIC Design Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
We are looking for Designer to be Part of the team that is responsible of the connection and integration of the IPs in the chip.
What will your job look like:
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for the connection and integration of the IPs in the chip.
- work closely with the architecture and verification teams.
- Perform functional and performance simulations.
All you need is:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge in ASIC/logic design (projects, courses, etc.).
- logic timing, clock domain crossing, pipeline.
- Good verbal communication and English writing skills.
- Scripting skills - An advantage
- Python programming skills - An advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!