SCCM Senior System Administrator
Jerusalem, Israel /
IT & Information Security – IT /
What will your job look like:
- Design, configure, administer, build, and support the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM) and Modern Management systems that support the desktop environment including use of Software Center.
- Design and engineer the Windows Desktop Operating systems and automate upgrade processes on physical and virtual infrastructure for optimal performance and stability
- Develop and Engineer Workstation policies and configurations with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Active Directory GPOs, Azure AD, M365 Intune and PowerShell to manage and maintain Windows desktop operating environment and productivity tools to meet business needs.
- Diagnose advanced Windows OS desktop/server and productivity
- Collaborate with server and network engineers, Cybersecurity, and business analysts to deliver solutions and meet company standards
- Support managing existing and new Microsoft Windows Server, Server Performance and VMware virtual machines
- Support virtualized guest servers of multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications
- Provide first level support for operations issues on Windows server and second level support for users
- Support managing domain services such as Domain Naming Service (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and authentication services such as Kerberos
- Support managing Office 365 services such as mail, teams and others and Azure systems and security and compliance the platform
All you need is:
- 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/SCCM.
- At least 5 years of hands-on Windows server and application management and Office 365, experience supporting Active Directory operations including domain, DHCP, DNS
- Experience engineering and supporting Active Directory Group Policies for workstation devices
- Deep understanding of the MECM/SCCM SQL database, database management and SQL Reporting services
- Three or more years of experience with design and engineering of Windows client operating systems and productivity application interconnectivity and management with Azure AD and M365.
- Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems, related Windows operating systems scripting skills (PowerShell, Batch, etc.).
- Experience supporting desktops deployment processes in a multi segmented, routed and firewalled enterprise network
- Extensive experience implementing and maintaining SCCM used for Microsoft and 3rd party patch management, managed mass software deployments.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer, and network designing.
- Experience with SCCM in multi-site environment
- Experience with Active Directory user and group administration on-premises and on cloud
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Experience with big infrastructure and domain federations
- Independent problem solving, Self-direction, and self-motivated
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!