mediarithmics is a next-gen CDP, a SaaS platform integrating in one solution DMP, CDP and data collaboration capabilities. The technology is engineered in France, leveraging more than 10 years of R&D in compliance with the strictest EU data privacy regulations. The next-gen CDP is purpose built for leading media, retailers and large consumer brands to help them leverage their first party customer data assets. mediarithmics was founded in 2013, and currently works with some of the most advanced and data centric clients across Europe including Channel 4, Fnac-Darty, Havas Media, TF1, Canal+, Mulliez Group, Orange Advertising, Cdiscount Advertising…
In collaboration with all teams, the Product department is responsible for developing and managing the company's software products, ensuring that they meet the needs of customers and remain competitive in the market.
Our scope includes conducting market research and product discoveries, defining the long-term product strategy, identifying and prioritising product evolutions into our roadmap.
In a nutshell, measuring the success of our software products and specifying product evolutions and ensuring their delivery with the Engineering team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be attached to the VP Product and will intervene with a large autonomy on each of the above missions for one of our vertical customers:
- Conduct a dual strategic watch on the MarTech market and on new technologies in order to identify opportunities
- Understand customer needs and identify required product features
- Define the vision and strategy for the evolution of our SaaS software product offer
- Plan the roadmap
- Specify new software products and manage their implementation with the Engineering team
- Continuously improve the user experience of our software offers (UX, Documentation, etc.)
- Engineering or business school, master's degree or equivalent
- 5 years of professional experience in a similar environment (technology company, start-up or digital pole, consulting, SSII, etc.), during which you had to manage projects, be in contact with customers and developers
- Passionate about innovation and new technologies, interested in the world of marketing solutions
- Curious and intellectually agile, ingenious in project management, you like to solve problems and mobilize the energies around you to achieve your goals
- You are fluent in written and oral English and French
- Knowledge of the Retail sector or the AdTech / MarTech ecosystem is a plus
- Familiar with the principles of technical architecture (client/server, master data, message-oriented architectures, etc.) and the constraints related to the management of large volumes of data
- Comfortable with a scripting language (Node.js / Python / ...) and a version manager (git preferably)
- Able to use query languages (SQL, GraphQL etc.) to explore data
Good reasons to join us?
A state-of-the-art Data Marketing approach and technology at the cutting edge (Elastic Search, ClickHouse, Kubernetes, ...).
The variety and intensity of Deep-Tech topics (Big Data, Machine Learning, Real-Time Processing, Software As A Service).
Our competitors are the web giants (Google / Oracle / Adobe), which we manage to challenge.
Varied clients: Brands, Agencies, Publishers, e-commerce… from CAC40 companies through the most beautiful French “start-ups”.
A human-sized team and horizontal management that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves.