Professional Services /
mediarithmics is a next-gen CDP, a SaaS platform integrating in one solution DMP, CDP and data collaboration capabilities. The technology is engineered in France, leveraging more than 10 years of R&D in compliance with the strictest EU data privacy regulations. The next-gen CDP is purpose built for leading media, retailers and large consumer brands to help them leverage their first party customer data assets. mediarithmics was founded in 2013, and currently works with some of the most advanced and data centric clients across Europe including Channel 4, Fnac-Darty, Havas Media, TF1, Canal+, Mulliez Group, Orange Advertising, Cdiscount Advertising…
- Advise our customers in the definition of efficient Data Marketing strategies
- Qualify and direct our customers business expectations towards added value use cases for both the customers and mediarithmics
- Pilot the setup of mediarithmics for our customers
- Ensure the good level of satisfaction of our customers and identify opportunities to reinforce the partnerships
- Qualify and process the evolution requests of our customers, alone or in coordination with the mediarithmics developers team
- According to the needs, work with the Products and Business team to enrich our Products Roadmap
- Functionally specify requested new uses and monitor their implementation
- Advise customers in the use of the mediarithmics tool to bring them to autonomy
- Propose functional evolutions of mediarithmics products
- Participate in the creation and animation of a mediarithmics partners ecosystem (consulting, agency, …)
- Bring mediarithmics expertise to our partners to improve their efficiency & autonomy in deploying new clients
- Support the sales teams in the downstream management of prospects, in the writing of commercial proposals or in the organization of meetings
- As a real technical leader of our customers’ projects, you will be in direct contact with various people both externally and internally (working in close collaboration with the mediarithmics leaders, the teams in charge of the relationship, the R&D team)
- Engineering or computer science background, ideally a first class one
- Between 2 and 7 years of successful experience in a similar demanding environment (IT Services Companies, consulting, technology company, start-up or digital pole, …)
- Good understanding the functioning of the main components of a modern technical architecture… but you wish to evolve in another field than development
- Intellectually curious and agile, you master project management, you like to solve problems and mobilize energies around you, to achieve your goals
- Not necessarily an expert in Data Marketing, but you would not mind becoming one and you like intellectual challenges
- With the willing to accelerate your professional career in a flexible environment, and you feel capable of being quickly operational in a company in constant evolution
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or German are a plus
Good reasons to join us?
A state-of-the-art Data Marketing approach and technology at the cutting edge (Elastic Search, ClickHouse, Kubernetes, ...).
The variety and intensity of Deep-Tech topics (Big Data, Machine Learning, Real-Time Processing, Software As A Service).
Our competitors are the web giants (Google / Oracle / Adobe), which we manage to challenge.
Varied clients: Brands, Agencies, Publishers, e-commerce… from CAC40 companies through the most beautiful French “start-ups”.
A human-sized team and horizontal management that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves!