Talent Acquisition Consultant
United States / New York / Boston
Business and People Operations – Business and Strategy Operations /
Mavenoid is the Intelligent Support Platform for products and devices. Our purpose-built technology delivers best-in-class customer support with intelligent troubleshooting and personalized remote support. Our product manufacturers and sellers provide genius-level customer support and realize brilliant cost savings.
Having raised our Series B, we’re in an exciting phase of growth but are still small enough for each new person to have a big impact on the company as a whole. We were founded in Stockholm, Sweden, but now operate globally as a remote-first company, with team members located across Sweden, the United Kingdom, The United States, and more.
Mavenoid is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team on a contract basis for a period of 6-8 months.
This is a contract role, but there is an opportunity to extend or convert to full-time at the end of the contract pending need.
This is a remote role, but the location is limited to the East Coast of the US, in order to optimize overlap with our European colleagues.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be primarily responsible for sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring qualified candidates for assigned roles across both Go-To-Market and Technology roles, while contributing as a member of our People Operations Team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem-solver who enjoys operating in a fast-paced startup environment, is collaborative, and adaptable while able to operate at a high level independently.
- Source new talent for our sales, marketing, technology, and operations teams, globally.
- Schedule & conduct in-depth qualification calls with prospective candidates to discuss role requirements, fit, and values.
- Manage the candidate experience and hiring process for new talent.
- Collaborate with leaders and hiring managers across the organization to align priorities with headcount plans.
- Continually seek opportunities to create and improve our People Operations processes
- Work with the team to come up with innovative recruiting strategies
- Participate in audit and compliance activities related to People Operations when requested
- Sign candidates: Including preparing and sending the employment agreement contract.
- Data and Analytics: Keep talent metrics up to date, and use recruitment metrics and data to continually improve recruitment processes and outcomes.
- Keep company updated on recruitment activities (bi-weekly newsletter)
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high-growth, yet collaborative environment- ideally Series B or C stage startup.
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously in multiple positions.
- Experience recruiting for both business and technical roles.
- Experience recruiting within a global organization, comfortable working with different individuals and cultures.
- Proficiency with standard sourcing and talent acquisition tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, Lever, etc.
$5,500 - $7,000 a month
Our Core Values
Win as a Team - Teams are not just extensions of leaders, but are instead a composite of individuals, each with their own strengths. We need to work together in order to scale. And, it’s more fun this way!
Teach & Be Taught - As a company, we believe that there is always a way to improve how you work, and therefore it is important to be consistently open to learning. Also, in a fast-growing company, roles & contexts shift, and it is important to be able to adjust. Teaching others is the flip side of that – it's a great way to build deeper understanding of the topics you teach, and also an important tool to scale the organization as you step into new roles and responsibilities.
Cut out the B.S. - Get to the bottom of the issue and surface the information needed to make good decisions.
Pick up the Pace - As a startup, our structural advantage is speed, but only if we act with urgency. Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
Eyes on the Ball - Don’t get distracted from what is most important, right now. In a startup, there are a million different things that you can do in any situation, and it’s necessary to have a consistent focus over time on the things that have the highest impact.