Sales – Business Development /
Mavenoid is the Intelligent Support Platform for products and devices. Our purpose-built technology delivers best-in-class customer support with intelligent troubleshooting and personalized remote support. Our product manufacturers and sellers provide genius-level customer support and realize brilliant cost savings.
Having raised our Series B, we’re in an exciting phase of growth but are still small enough for each new person to have a big impact on the company as a whole. We were founded in Stockholm, Sweden, but now operate globally as a remote-first company, with team members located across Sweden, the United Kingdom, The United States, and more.
As Business Developer, you will be fully responsible for the pursuit and generation of new customers. This will be done through detailed research, creative messaging, and true teamwork. Our team is small, agile, and eager to craft the outreach that will lead to us landing our next key client relationship that will propel the company forward.
You'll be fully empowered to stake your own claim to success towards your one main goal: to generate a new pool of Mavenoid's future customers. The rest is up to you.
In your first month, you will
- Become a Mavenoid product expert
- Get to know your POD team & join all meetings
- Listen in to every call within your POD
In your first three months, you will
- Be fully ramped up and ready to start bringing in leads!
- Bring in your first SQL!
In your first six months, you will
- Know the ins and outs of Mavenoid and be able to do any job on the sales team
- Have your first six figure enterprise lead closed by your POD AE
- Engaging with potential prospects over email and video meetings to qualify and set meetings for the BD team
- Identifying target customers for Mavenoid through prospecting tools and research
- Maintaining active engagement with leads through informed, creative outreach
- Researching and developing prospective accounts
- Working closely with other member of BD team to identify qualified accounts and define strategies for outreach
- Partner with other teams within Mavenoid to deliver proper messaging for ideal target markets
- Achieve quarterly quotas for developed leads and qualified opportunities.
- Experience in B2B sales or business development.
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection.
- Sometimes you need to keep knocking at a door over and over until someone finally answers.
- You don't give up.
- You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives.
- You get important things done and you have a track record of running complex projects.
- You learn quickly and you’re able to map technologies to business processes.
- You are smart, creative, and think well on your feet.
- You’re clear, concise, and thoughtful in your communications — both verbal and written.
- You are articulate and can communicate with internal colleagues as well as with potential customers.
- You are hungry to grow your career and develop relevant sales skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
What we offer
- Employees’ work-life balance: flexible working hours and 25 days paid leave + national bank holidays.
- Employees’ wellness: meal allowance, bi-weekly meditation sessions, and up to $500 as a Health Perk.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs, and other equipment you might need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, three days off per year to focus on personal development, and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences, and other learning material.
- Regular company trips and remote activities.
Our Core Values
Win as a Team - Teams are not just extensions of leaders, but are instead a composite of individuals, each with their own strengths. We need to work together in order to scale. And, it’s more fun this way!
Teach & Be Taught - As a company, we believe that there is always a way to improve how you work, and therefore it is important to be consistently open to learning. Also, in a fast-growing company, roles & contexts shift, and it is important to be able to adjust. Teaching others is the flip side of that – it's a great way to build deeper understanding of the topics you teach, and also an important tool to scale the organization as you step into new roles and responsibilities.
Cut out the B.S. - Get to the bottom of the issue and surface the information needed to make good decisions.
Pick up the Pace - As a startup, our structural advantage is speed, but only if we act with urgency. Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
Eyes on the Ball - Don’t get distracted from what is most important, right now. In a startup, there are a million different things that you can do in any situation, and it’s necessary to have a consistent focus over time on the things that have the highest impact.