Senior Recruiting Coordinator
Operations – Recruiting /
At Matter Labs, we believe freedom drives progress and prosperity. We don’t see ourselves as a company, but as a team aligned around a single mission: to advance personal freedom for all (see ZK Credo).
To achieve this goal, we’re building zkSync — a credibly neutral, fully open source technology stack and network on top of Ethereum, which is owned and governed by its community. We use advanced cryptography called zero-knowledge proofs to scale Ethereum infinitely without compromising on security or decentralization. With a world-class team, a community of over 1M supporters across Twitter + Discord, and hundreds of millions $ in funding, we have abundant resources to accomplish the mission.
As the Senior Recruiting Coordinator, you are often the first line of support for our future employees. You will report to our Technical Recruiting Manager while also supporting the entire recruitment team as the sole coordinator.
This is a standalone role working to schedule candidates globally with our EMEA based team. You will own the entire coordination process and have autonomy to make drive changes, improvements and focus particularly on candidate experience.
This role is fully remote and open to candidates within the EU & UK.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership of the entire Recruitment Coordination function across Technology & Business teams
- Partner with recruiters and hiring partners to schedule interviews, send offer letters and support the operations of our Talent Acquisition function
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams
- Deliver five-star service to recruiting partners, hiring partners, and candidates, owning your personal brand within the company
- Seek opportunities to add value to our employee experience through process improvement and clear expectation setting
- Support with the onboarding process of new employees
- Provide support for ad-hoc and routine projects across the Recruiting Team
What We Look For in You
- Ideally a number of years in a Recruiting Coordination role
- Experience in an extremely fast moving and autonomous sector eg web3, tech, fintech
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of hiring, compensation, and personnel issues that you will be exposed to
- Comfortable with the use of multiple technical platforms and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficiency and demonstrated ability to pay high attention to detail
- Team player mentality with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance, ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive in an ever-changing and autonomous environment. Scheduling requires a resilient mind and the ability to be flexible
Nice to Have
- Interview coordination experience, we use Goodtime
- Experience with ATS systems, we use Lever
Working at Matter Labs
At Matter Labs, you have the freedom to work how you want, when you want, and from where you want. All positions are 100% remote (with optional travel to team and/or industry events). We operate in lean and nimble teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. We move fast. Only results matter. We will provide you with everything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
Our results-only environment means anyone who believes in our mission can join us, regardless of background, sexual orientation, race, gender, and age. Both our team and community are made up of people from diverse backgrounds. That's why, out of politeness and respect, we refrain from opinions on politics, religion, or sex at the workplace.
We designed our culture around the tenants of freedom and ownership. This ethos will underpin our positive-sum community as we evolve toward full decentralization.
If this role resonates with you, apply now for prompt feedback.
Read more about working at Matter Labs here.
Important: We are remote-first, operating in the timezones between UTC-5 (Latam and Atlantic Coast) to UTC+7 (South-East Asia). While we’re currently not hiring in the US, we do consider US-based applicants willing to relocate.