Twitter Growth Specialist
Marketing – Marketing /
At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal.
We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM testnet, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts.
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
Interest in Matter Labs and zkSync is growing rapidly, and our audience consists of many of the most influential leaders in web3. This position will be responsible for creating and managing the Twitter presence for the zkSync and Matter Labs.
This is one of the most impactful positions in our marketing and community team. The day-to-day tasks will vary, and require you to be flexible, proactive, strategic, and efficient. We care about results and give lots of trust while working on strong alignment to achieve those results.
- Stay up to date on layer-2 scaling technologies and the products and services that are being built on them
- Monitor mentions of our brands and competitors, escalating conversation to relevant stakeholders when necessary
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with the Ethereum developer community on Twitter
- Identify opportunities on Twitter to insert thought leadership and boost brand awareness
- Write engaging social posts that adhere to brand guidelines
- Respond with a GIF when it says so much more than words
- Proven experience growing brands or personal accounts on Twitter
- You have a strong technical understanding of Ethereum, its architecture, and layer-2 technologies
- You’re a writer who obsesses over detail and can write engaging copy, breaking down complex subject matter into material that is easily digestible
- Not shy about sharing your opinion with your team and manager (without being a jerk)
- Experience in startup organizations is a plus
- Ownership-mindset and willingness to work in an environment that lacks the guidance of large corporations but in exchange provides large degrees of autonomy and freedom
Working at Matter Labs
You will receive highly competitive compensation and equity options. The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to sit in one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive.
Working at Matter Labs it’s critically important that our goals and values (freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy) align. Building a potentially globally transformative product, we value diversity of thought, and believe that diversity of thought comes from diversity of backgrounds. We welcome applicants from across the spectrum of all: race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to let you know next steps in your applications as soon as possible.