UX Designer (w/m/d)
Product – UX /
Be bold, think big and grow with us!
We are one of the fastest growing B2B scale-ups in Germany, creating real value for the engineering industry. With our software, we are setting a new standard in the spare parts business, enabling comprehensive market transparency for the first time. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees in actively shaping their careers and pushing their own boundaries. Become part of a team that can't be stopped, that overcomes challenges together and celebrates success together.
Are you ready? Join the crew! 🚀
Be part of our success story and join us as UX Designer (w/m/d)!
- You will work in an agile development team with the Product Manager, Tech Lead and other software developers.
- Together with the Product Manager and Tech Lead, you will be responsible for the discovery of our products.
- You will design, specify and implement user-centred interfaces.
- You will conduct user interviews, surveys and workshops to make evidence-based design decisions.
- You will develop user personas, user flows and user journeys based on the research data collected.
- You will conduct usability tests to validate your hypotheses.
- You will be responsible for our information architecture and scalable design system.
- You will develop and present wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI components.
- You have several years of experience in user interface and user experience design and are familiar with the processes and methods involved.
- You are an expert in prototyping, wireframing and developing new service solutions.
- You have worked in agile and cross-functional product development teams.
- You have an understanding of functional and user-centred design and a design thinking mindset.
- You are an expert in the application and execution of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- You are familiar with interface design tools such as Figma and ticketing systems such as Jira.
- You are ambitious, motivated and detail oriented.
- You have a startup mentality, teamwork is your superpower and you are open for a (virtual) drink after work.
- You are fluent in English or German.
- Fail fast, learn faster: Feedback is exactly what it should be, an integral part of your work with us. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every day.
- Travel by train: MARKET PILOTS also travel by train ;-) We subsidise your monthly German rail pass and there are company bicycles for those who prefer two wheels.
- Crew Love: Look forward to regular team events, joint yoga sessions, relaxing gaming sessions, MARKT-PILOT merchandise and inspiring co-pilots.
- Stay healthy: With a discounted WELLPASS membership and healthy snacks, you can recharge whenever you need to.
Fly with us. Become a MARKT-PILOT now!