Sr. Account Executive - US
USA – Business Development /
Based in Chicago and Germany, MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading machine manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. We are looking for an energetic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based presentations, and on-site. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business.
As a Senior Account Executive you would play a pivotal role in our transformative journey to become a billion-dollar company. As part of this ambitious endeavor, we're seeking a strategic and driven individual to take the Senior Account Executive position. In this dynamic and challenging role, you would be responsible for driving revenue growth and building long-lasting relationships with OEM clients.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Immerse quickly and autonomously into MARKT-PILOT’s industry to understand customer language.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development, Customer Success Department and Leadership team in order to develop sales strategies and meet selling goals.
- Walk customers through the sales process, answer questions, empathize with them and understand their industry needs while demonstrating how MARKT-PILOT can fulfill them.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our software to prospective buyers.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance customer’s experience.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Compile and analyze data to find trends.
- Maintain and update an accurate database of contact information.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Which boxes you need to check:
- 4+ years’ proven experience as an Account Executive, or in sales/customer service roles.
- Manufacturing experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS context is a plus.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiastic and passionate personality. Persuasive, knowledgeable, and trustworthy.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Business oriented mentality.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot preferred).
What we offer at MARKT-PILOT:
- Being part of MARKT-PILOT means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make MARKT-PILOT a unique company to work for.
- We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
- Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance.
- We are all about flexibility. 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work on a hybrid schedule.
- 3 months paid parental leave.
- 5% 401(k) match.
- Transit Benefits Program for public transport subsidy.
- Divvy annual subscription.
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
$120K - $180K (OTE)
We are MARKT-PILOT, a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up based in Esslingen (Germany) and Chicago, IL (USA) that provides comprehensive market, pricing, and competitive intelligence for global machine manufacturers. We help our customers maximize revenue and profit while improving their customer relationships with market-driven pricing. The largest global manufacturers rely on MARKT-PILOT to transform their after-sales business. At MARKT-PILOT, we inspire innovation with passion, we perform with team spirit, and we think big. We believe in working with like-minded people: Ambitious forward-thinkers who constantly challenge the status quo and achieve outstanding results. We are growing rapidly, having tripled in size over the past year, and need your expertise to continue our aggressive expansion.