Lead Software Engineer (w/m/d)
Software Development – Software Development /
Be bold, think big and grow with us!
We are one of the fastest growing B2B scale-ups in Germany, creating real value for the engineering industry. With our software, we are setting a new standard in the spare parts business, enabling comprehensive market transparency for the first time. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees in actively shaping their careers and pushing their own boundaries. Become part of a team that can't be stopped, that overcomes challenges together and celebrates success together.
Are you ready? Join the crew! 🚀
Be part of our success story and join us as Lead Software Engineer (w/m/d)!
- You are a People Manager, leading the software development team and acting as a mentor and coach.
- You work hands-on with your team on implementing your roadmap.
- You ensure the quality of our code base by conducting code reviews, test automation, and other quality gates,
- You develop the verticals within your team and are responsible for the architecture of all your system components.
- Within your team, you promote knowledge sharing and assist in identifying development needs. You organize tech talks and similar sessions.
- You are responsible for your team's technical services, designing and testing software changes as well as prototypes.
- Together with the Product Owner, you organize and facilitate our agile sessions, such as Dailies, Planning, Review, and Retro.
- You assist your team in planning work packages and breaking them down iteratively into smaller components.
- With the Product Owner, you build prototypes, evaluate results from experiments, and derive technically scalable solutions from them.
- Together with your peers, you find technically overarching solutions for incoming Product Requests.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, or a comparable education, along with concrete experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a software developer in product development, preferably with Python and/or common frontend technologies.
- You have gained initial experience or are eager to take your first steps in leading developers in agile and interdisciplinary product teams.
- You have experience in developing complex services, ideally in the SaaS environment.
- You are ambitious, motivated, pay attention to details, question the status quo, and continuously develop yourself further.
- You have a startup mentality, teamwork is your superpower, and you are open to a (virtual) after-work drink.
- You are fluent in English or German.
- You find yourself in our tech stack or have always wanted to develop cool things with it.
Our Tech Stack
- TypeScript, Angular, PrimeNG, ECharts, Jasmine, Cypress, REST, Python, FastAPI, NumPy, pandas, MongoDB, mongoengine, pymongo, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, RabbitMQ, PowerBI
- Fail fast, learn faster: Feedback is exactly what it should be, an integral part of your work with us. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every day.
- Travel by train: MARKET PILOTS also travel by train ;-) We subsidise your monthly German rail pass and there are company bicycles for those who prefer two wheels.
- Crew Love: Look forward to regular team events, joint yoga sessions, relaxing gaming sessions, MARKT-PILOT merchandise and inspiring co-pilots.
- Stay healthy: With a discounted WELLPASS membership and healthy snacks, you can recharge whenever you need to.
Fly with us. Become a MARKT-PILOT now!