Fullstack Engineer (w/m/d)
Software Development – Software Development /
Be bold, think big and grow with us!
We are one of the fastest growing B2B scale-ups in Germany, creating real value for the engineering industry. With our software, we are setting a new standard in the spare parts business, enabling comprehensive market transparency for the first time. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees in actively shaping their careers and pushing their own boundaries. Become part of a team that can't be stopped, that overcomes challenges together and celebrates success together.
Are you ready? Join the crew! 🚀
Be part of our success story and join us as Fullstack Engineer (w/m/d)!
- As part of an agile and interdisciplinary Product Team, you will collaborate with fellow Software Engineers to develop new features for our products, playing a significant role in advancing our SaaS solution towards becoming a fully integrated pricing solution
- You will ensure the quality of your source code through test automation, regular refactorings, and code reviews.
- From day one, you will also contribute strategically to a sustainable software architecture and write technical documentation.
- You will conceptualize technical solutions and iteratively break down complex problems into smaller work items.
- You will develop UIs with a focus on UX, performant APIs, and horizontally scalable business logic.
- Within our Software Development Lifecycle, you will also take into account current attack vectors to ensure the security of your services.
- You will continuously share your knowledge through Knowledge Sharing Sessions and Tech Talks, empowering other Software Engineers.
- You have a completed degree in Computer Science, are an engineer, or have a comparable education or specific experience.
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Frontend Engineer in product development, preferably based on TypeScript and Angular.
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are passionate about diving into new topics and thrive on challenges.
- You are ambitious, motivated, pay attention to details, question the status quo, and continuously evolve yourself.
- You have a startup mentality, teamwork is your superpower, and you are open to a (virtual) after-work drink.
- You speak fluent English or German.
- You find yourself in our Tech Stack or have always wanted to develop cool things with it.
Our Tech Stack
- TypeScript, Angular, PrimeNG, ECharts, Jasmine, Cypress, REST, Python, FastAPI, NumPy, pandas, MongoDB, mongoengine, pymongo, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, RabbitMQ, PowerBI
- Fail fast, learn faster: Feedback is exactly what it should be, an integral part of your work with us. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every day.
- Travel by train: MARKET PILOTS also travel by train ;-) We subsidise your monthly German rail pass and there are company bicycles for those who prefer two wheels.
- Crew Love: Look forward to regular team events, joint yoga sessions, relaxing gaming sessions, MARKT-PILOT merchandise and inspiring co-pilots.
- Stay healthy: With a discounted WELLPASS membership and healthy snacks, you can recharge whenever you need to.
Fly with us. Become a MARKT-PILOT now!