Customer Success Associate
USA – Sales /
Based in Chicago, Germany, Italy and Stockholm, MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading machine manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. We are on the hunt for an ambitious, analytical, and strategic thinker to join our energetic team as Customer Success Associate. If you're a customer-centric superstar who thrives on a data-driven environment and who drives success by building relationships, we want YOU!
This is NOT a customer service role, but a highly analytical and consultative position that requires a strong ability to delve into complex data, provide strategic insights, and collaborate closely with various teams to drive informed decision-making. As a Customer Success Associate you will play a crucial role actively helping customers with their pricing strategy, ensuring that they have a positive experience and derive maximum value from the MARKT-PILOT products. Your role is essential in maintaining high customer satisfaction, reducing churn, and driving revenue growth. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager and your role will be instrumental in building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships between the company and our customers.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Collaborate closely with sales and operations teams in customer pricing projects, analyzing spare parts data, and generating strategic recommendations to help our customers increase revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers, understand their needs and objectives, and proactively offer solutions to maximize their product usage and success.
- Develop strategies to reduce churn rates and increase customer retention through proactive engagement and support.
- Help new customers get started with the MARKT-PILOT software by guiding them through the onboarding process, providing training sessions, and helping them set up their accounts.
- Address customer inquiries, coordinate technical issue troubleshooting with development team, and provide timely and helpful responses to customer requests.
- Stay up to date with the features and capabilities of the MARKT-PILOT products and educate customers on how to use our software effectively to meet their specific needs.
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to drive revenue growth.
- Encourage satisfied customers to become advocates by participating in case studies, testimonials, or referrals, which can help with marketing and sales efforts.
Which boxes you need to check:
- Business Management and Consulting background. 1+ years' experience in advising businesses, problem-solving, and providing strategic insights.
- Data-driven mindset and outstanding analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and/or other analytics tools.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in customer success, account management, or related areas within a SaaS company a big plus.
- Track record of successfully helping customers achieve their goals.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to establish nurturing relationships with customers, engage in meaningful conversations, address questions and concerns, and build rapport to create a positive impression.
- High reliability, willingness to learn and self-initiative.
- A passion for tackling challenges head-on and thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You share our enthusiasm for startups, the entrepreneurial mentality, and the ambition to achieve something big.
What we offer:
- Being part of MARKT-PILOT means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make MARKT-PILOT a unique company to work for.
- We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
- Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance.
- We are all about flexibility. 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work on a hybrid schedule.
- 3 months paid parental leave.
- 5% 401(k) match.
- Transit Benefits Program for public transport subsidy.
- Divvy annual subscription.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
The salary range indicated above shows base salary. The total compensation also includes variable compensation.
Our MARKT-PILOT DNA
The best thing about working at MARKT-PILOT? Our people.
Piloteers are bold, think creative and bring diversity to our crew. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, by the purpose of our work and we are empowered by the motivation we get from supporting each other. Together, we are revolutionizing an entire industry and activating not only the full potential of manufacturers, but our own as well!
At MARKT-PILOT, we are looking for top talent - people who want to take ownership, unleash their entrepreneurial potential, and really get things moving. We know that talent comes in a variety of shapes - the broad range of backgrounds, skills, experiences, and expertise in our crew is the fuel for our rapid growth 🚀.
Working at MARKT-PILOT means working with:
🧑🚀 Zero gravity: Explore your talents, leverage your strengths, grow with us, and become a game changer by helping to solve one of the biggest problems our customers are facing today. Nothing can stop us; we are ready to take off and excited about the journey ahead of us - we will fly high right up to the sky (and even higher) to fulfill our purpose.
🌍 Zero stereotypes: At MARKT-PILOT, there is no room for stereotypes. Come as you are and help us in building a brave and colorful crew. You will work among inspiring co-pilots, visionary leaders, being able to be your authentic self. We offer you a safe space to share your opinion, learn from mistakes & feedback and ask questions at any time.
♾️ Zero limits: We are committed to our mission and trust in our piloteers. On the journey to reach our ambitious goals it is important to us that we don’t restrict you, but encourage creative thinking, entrepreneurial behavior and push innovative ideas.