Business Operations Analyst - US
USA – Operations /
Based in Chicago and Germany, MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. With our innovative software we set a new standard in the spare parts business, and for the first time we enable full market transparency. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees to actively shape their careers and grow beyond themselves. If you enjoy working with numbers, have strong analytical skills with great attention to detail and are motivated by growth, we would love to hear from you!
This is not a Data Analyst position. However, some data analysis is required.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Along with our software developers, our operations team is at the base of what we do at MARKT-PILOT and plays a key role in delivering successful results to our customers. As a Business Operations Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Conducting market research on the North American spare parts supply chains and distribution channels.
- Ownership of customer data projects. Web research, web scrapping, data evaluation, analysis and data enhancing to assure its quality.
- Confidently communicating with customers, dealers and team members while working collaboratively with Business
- Development and Customer Success team on customer pricing projects.
- Leading customer pricing projects, data results presentations and discussions for our customer meetings, using analytical skills to improve results quality and deliver outstanding results.
- Improving efficiency and scalability of our operations processes for North America, identifying opportunities to constantly optimize the existing in-house processes.
- Actively contributing to the development and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the German Operations team on customer projects and lead projects as required.
Which boxes you need to check:
- Bachelor’s degree in business information technology, business management or related fields (completed or in progress).
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Previous experience doing web scrapping and web research a big plus.
- Project management skills and confidence to communicate and collaborate with different teams.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and logical thinking skills.
- High reliability, willingness to learn and self-initiative.
- You share our enthusiasm for startups, the entrepreneurial mentality, and the ambition to achieve something big.
- Full professional proficiency of the German language a big plus but not required.
What we offer at MARKT-PILOT:
- Being part of MARKT-PILOT means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make MARKT-PILOT a unique company to work for.
- We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
- Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance.
- We are all about flexibility! 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work on a hybrid schedule.
- 3 months paid parental leave.
- 5% 401k match.
- Transit Benefits Program for travel on CTA, Pace and Metra.
- Divvy annual subscription.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up based in Esslingen (Germany) and Chicago, IL (USA) that provides comprehensive market, pricing, and competitive intelligence for global manufacturers. We help our customers maximize revenue and profit while improving their customer relationships with market-driven pricing. The largest global manufacturers rely on MARKT-PILOT to transform their after-sales business. At MARKT-PILOT, we inspire innovation with passion, we perform with team spirit, and we think big. We believe in working with like-minded people: Ambitious forward-thinkers who constantly challenge the status quo and achieve outstanding results. We are growing rapidly, having tripled in size over the past year, and need your expertise to continue our aggressive expansion 🚀