Angular Frontend Engineer (w/m/d)
Software Development – Software Development /
Be bold, think big and grow with us!
We are one of the fastest growing B2B scale-ups in Germany, creating real value for the engineering industry. With our software, we are setting a new standard in the spare parts business, enabling comprehensive market transparency for the first time. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees in actively shaping their careers and pushing their own boundaries. Become part of a team that can't be stopped, that overcomes challenges together and celebrates success together.
Are you ready? Join the crew! 🚀
Be part of our success story and join us as Angular Frontend Engineer (w/m/d)!
- In an agile and interdisciplinary product team, you collaborate with other software engineers to develop new features for our products, significantly contributing to the evolution of our SaaS solution into a fully integrated pricing solution.
- You ensure the quality of your source code through test automation, regular refactorings, and code reviews.
- From day one, you contribute strategically to a sustainable software architecture and write technical documentation.
- You conceptualize technical solutions and iteratively break down complex problems into smaller work items.
- Together with backend engineers, you develop scalable and performant APIs.
- In our software development lifecycle, you are taking into account current attack vectors, thus ensuring the security of your services.
- You continuously share your knowledge in knowledge-sharing sessions and tech talks, empowering other software engineers.
- If you enjoy thinking outside the box, you have the opportunity to support backend engineers in your team with exciting backend tasks.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, or a comparable education, along with concrete experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as a backend engineer in product development, preferably with TypeScript and Angular.
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are passionate about delving into new topics and love challenges.
- You are ambitious, motivated, pay attention to details, question the status quo, and continuously develop yourself further.
- You have a startup mentality, teamwork is your superpower, and you are open to a (virtual) after-work drink.
- You are fluent in English or German.
- You find yourself in our tech stack or have always wanted to develop cool things with it.
Our Tech Stack
- TypeScript, Angular, PrimeNG, ECharts, Jasmine, Cypress, REST, Python, FastAPI, NumPy, pandas, MongoDB, mongoengine, pymongo, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, RabbitMQ, PowerBI
- Fail fast, learn faster: Feedback is exactly what it should be, an integral part of your work with us. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every day.
- Travel by train: MARKET PILOTS also travel by train ;-) We subsidise your monthly German rail pass and there are company bicycles for those who prefer two wheels.
- Crew Love: Look forward to regular team events, joint yoga sessions, relaxing gaming sessions, MARKT-PILOT merchandise and inspiring co-pilots.
- Stay healthy: With a discounted WELLPASS membership and healthy snacks, you can recharge whenever you need to.
Fly with us. Become a MARKT-PILOT now!