Product – Product Management /
Be bold, think big and grow with us!
We are one of the fastest growing B2B scale-ups in Germany, creating real value for the engineering industry. With our software, we are setting a new standard in the spare parts business, enabling comprehensive market transparency for the first time. To achieve this, we challenge the status quo every day and support our employees in actively shaping their careers and pushing their own boundaries. Become part of a team that can't be stopped, that overcomes challenges together and celebrates success together.
Are you ready? Join the crew! 🚀
Be part of our success story and join us as Product Manager (m/w/d)!
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the product strategy for one of our technical products (web research).
- Drive and maintain a product roadmap that reflects strategic objectives and customer needs.
- Product discovery: Analysing customer, user and internal stakeholder needs, identifying product requirements and prioritising features and functionality based on user feedback, data analysis and strategic objectives.
- Product Delivery: Working closely with our software development team and UX/UI designers to create prototypes and proof of concepts (PoCs), breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable components for implementation.
- Monitor product performance to evaluate the effectiveness of features and functionality and to ensure that the product meets customer needs and market requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate our agile ceremonies within the Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Work with the sales team to define sales strategies and develop sales collateral.
- In your daily work, you will use our tool stack to collaborate with other stakeholders, including Figma, Hubspot, Mixpanel, Atlassian Suite, Office365, etc.
- At least 3 years of product management experience, preferably in the SaaS (Software as a Service) space, but at minimum for a technical software product.
- Deep Understanding of technology and development processes.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise features, knowledge of common tools such as Jira, Product Board, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to understand customer and user needs and incorporate them into product development.
- Experience in data analysis and using data to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German.
- Experience of working with development teams and other departments.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Fail fast, learn faster: Feedback is exactly what it should be, an integral part of your work with us. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every day.
- Travel by train: MARKET PILOTS also travel by train ;-) We subsidise your monthly German rail pass and there are company bicycles for those who prefer two wheels.
- Crew Love: Look forward to regular team events, joint yoga sessions, relaxing gaming sessions, MARKT-PILOT merchandise and inspiring co-pilots.
- Stay healthy: With a discounted WELLPASS membership and healthy snacks, you can recharge whenever you need to.
Fly with us. Become a MARKT-PILOT now!