Territory Manager, (Lifestyle, Wellness, Fashion & Beauty)
Minneapolis, MN /
Sales – Sales Americas /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 800 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
Our North American Sales team has an immediate opening for a Territory Manager, Lifestyle, Wellness, Fashion and Beauty.
This position will be responsible for the research, development and execution of a go-to-market plan to acquire new accounts in the lifestyle, wellness, fashion and beauty retail markets in North and South America.
Why Lovehoney Group:
- Support for personal development, training workshops or other career development opportunities.
- Heavily discounted product purchase plan.
- Inclusivity: A place for anyone and everyone to work.
- Passionate team and energized work environment
- Opportunity to make a huge impact in a growing industry
- Developing and implementing business development strategies to identify and win new key accounts and distribution channels within the lifestyle, wellness, fashion and beauty (LWF&B) retail markets in North and South America for all Lovehoney Group brands
- Identifying target key accounts, both online and offline, developing and executing the strategy to win these accounts
- Developing and delivering corporate presentations and pitches, preparing business cases
- Develop and manage long term relationships with key North American accounts both in-store and online, successfully introducing new Lovehoney Group products and brands and identifying opportunities to increase sales
- Reaching revenue and new account acquisition objectives for assigned categories and accounts
- Working with marketing and public relations teams to develop marketing campaigns to drive sales; provide customers with necessary data, point of sale merchandising tools, and marketing campaigns to successfully conduct business
- Providing merchandising support to new key accounts on the introduction and positioning of Lovehoney Group products and brands
- Conducting research activities to identify emerging market opportunities and monitoring competitor activities
- Representing Lovehoney Group brands within industry organizations and at trade shows and events (e.g. ECRM, Spa events, FDM shows, etc.)
- Participating in forecasting and planning activities
- Degree or diploma in business, commerce or a related discipline
- 5+ years' experience successfully acquiring new business and managing accounts within the Lifestyle/Wellness/Fashion/Beauty retail markets
- Proven track record of meeting sales and new account acquisition goals
- Strong prospecting and selling skills with proven experience successfully listing new products and selling to key decision makers within accounts such as Nordstrom, Best Buy, Goop, Sephora and other lifestyle, wellness, fashion and beauty retailers both in-store and online
- Proven experience breaking consumer products into new markets
- Experience in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to prepare business cases
- Excellent research and prospecting skills
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel throughout the territory on a quarterly basis
If you are a business development pro experienced in lifestyle, wellness, fashion or beauty, with a passion for sexual wellness, and you thrive crushing your targets, send us your resume - we'd love to hear from you!
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.