Paid Content Specialist (Social Influencers/Paid Publishers)
Consumer Marketing – Consumer Marketing /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Paid Content Specialist who has a unique eye for content that delivers value and trust, keeping a firm hold on ROI and attribution strategies that meet wider business objectives. Focus will be on content deals targeting the global English-speaking markets, promoting the Lovehoney Retail, Womanizer and We-Vibe brands. We are actively looking to recruit for our Berlin and Bath-based offices, with remote and hybrid working solutions also available. Anyone with a passion for developing scroll-stopping content that drives positive dialogue on sexuality and furthers the message of sexual happiness is welcome to apply.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Manage and oversee content advertising activities on assigned markets, with a primary focus on social influencers and paid publisher engagements.
- Responsible for the cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and quality of content created through third-party influencers.
- Monitor, record and evaluate data of all activities, as well as continuous monitoring of key process indicators to ensure continuous growth across varied funnel objectives.
- Manage a range of short-term and long-term payment relationships such-as flat-fee or hybrid commission-based investments.
- Lead targeted projects and support all campaigns in the field of influencer marketing, content advertising, paid PR, and online reputation management.
- Track content and digital trends around the world and in assigned markets test new formats and optimize performance.
- Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners and review all delivered content before publishing so that the quality of created content is at the desired levels.
- Conduct training, mentoring, or otherwise help team members improve their knowledge or skills
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience in Content Advertising agencies or a similar in-house role. Senior applicants are also welcome as we grow the unit.
- Possess the love of content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product with our influencer/ publisher partners.
- Be extremely well organized and accountable: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software.
- Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results.
- Fuse an analytical, business-oriented approach to meeting objectives, with a clear understanding of what makes content memorable.
- Native or Fluent level of English and excellent communications skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills.
- Understanding of NAM,UK or FR Influencer space a plus.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.