Account Manager / Business Development – Eastern Europe
Sales – Sales EMEA /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Business Development enthusiast to grow our business in Eastern Europe beyond existing sales channels, transforming the pleasure industry and contributing to liberalisation of society. You should have a strategic and analytical mindset to identify the right opportunities, are enthusiastic to build strong customer relationships while keeping a firm hold on ROI and attribution strategies that meet wider business objectives.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Manage key accounts in key markets (e.g., Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine) to strengthen existing customer relationships and build up long-term B2B partnerships with distributors as well as retailers
- Drive B2B business development and lead management across new markets (e.g., Hungary)
- Expand brand presence across online and offline channels and grow total revenue through dedicated marketing and sales activities
- Create new offers and growth concepts including ideation, business case assessment and operational implementation
- Develop holistic country strategy involving marketing, sales and channel perspective to ensure long-term success
- Identify new opportunities and close new customers in growth areas from initial contact to pitch presentation, offer creation and contract negotiation
- Onboard new customers and ensure successful launch and operational readiness
- Steer cross-functional projects in close collaboration with the marketing, product and operations team
- Oversee a dedicated account management budget and report key metrics to the management team
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Management, Sales and/or Business Development, ideally in the consumer goods industry (beauty, cosmetics, sexual wellness)
- Strong track record in Ecommerce and trade marketing
- Possess the love to persuade critical voices with convincing arguments and highly motivated to tackle challenges
- Not afraid to take decisions in the light of uncertainty backed by thorough analysis and research
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented thinker with a creative mindset and strong conceptual as well as implementation skills
- Extremely well organized and accountable: To-do lists, Excel Sheets, Reports, CRM tools are part of your daily routine
- Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics a plus
- Fluent in English; additional languages (e.g., Polish, Czech, Russian) are a plus
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.