Marketing – Marketing /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
The Digital Brand XP Coordinator provides ongoing support to the Global Brand Marketing team by assisting with digital initiatives around online brand XP on own websites, market places, apps, CRM management and social media.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the User Experience, User Interaction and Interface Design of projects together with UX/UI design team on behalf of the responsible brand managers
- You own sample trafficking and A/B testing in collaboration with e-commerce department for in-house asset creation
- Analyze and recap online performance
- Track online trends and analyze competitor activity
- Help identify emerging brand UX trends for the company to develop brand presences together with responsible brand managers
- Manage updates and product launches across brand websites in collaboration with internal e-Commerce and CRM team
- Closely collaborate with Consumer Digital Marketing team to communicate and recap campaign activities on social and own media
- Manage media library for digital asset management, occasional licensing and support of photo/video execution
- You will inspire change and improvement across operations in the field of brand XP, UX/UI
- 2 + years of practical working experience in email marketing, webshop ownership, webshop administration and/or with a digital agency desired
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Fundamental understanding of the principles of digital marketing
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Figma and/or similar
- Proficient with MS Office programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with digital image and video formats as well as other rich media and animation standards
- Ideally familiar or educated in design thinking principles to host workshops
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with CRM tools, ideally MailChimp
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.