eCommerce Product Manager
Austin, Texas /
Digital & IT – Digital /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
Our North American Digital Product Management team has an immediate opening for an eCommerce Product Manager. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the founding members of Lovehoney Group’s North American team in Austin, Texas. You will work closely with our teams in Bath, UK, and Berlin, Germany. This role will own the evolution of the North American consumer websites. You will be in a highly visible role with increasing responsibilities as we grow the North American team. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Product Management.
Why Lovehoney Group:
- Our office will be located in beautiful Austin, Texas and we promote a hybrid working model. We like to get together in-person but work the way that allows you to be most productive.
- Support for personal development, training workshops or other career development opportunities.
- Heavily discounted product purchase plan.
- Inclusivity: A place for anyone and everyone to work.
- Passionate team and energized work environment
- Opportunity to make a huge impact in a growing industry
- Define new features, functionality and testing across the North American Lovehoney consumer websites.
- Ensure localized requirements are included in global site initiatives.
- Own the customer experience, ensure any new features or tests align to our Top 3 strategic initiatives by improving one of more of our site metrics.
- Partner internationally with our Digital Product Teams and Ecommerce team to manage the testing and feature enhancements of the North American site.
- Implement the North American consumer website roadmap.
- Develop insights from user research, site metrics, customer feedback, and competitive analysis to determine the improvements that will drive improvement in our strategic KPIs.
- 3+ years of digital product development (eCommerce) experience
- Experience with experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis.
- Smart, motivated and excited about working in this industry.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or other related field. An MBA would be great.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Monetate a big plus.
- Strong communications skills with high attention to detail. You will be working with international teams, that will need clear direction and feedback.
- Healthcare, Dentalcare, HSA, life insurance
- Great staff discounts!
- 25 days of PTO
- Support for professional development
- If you are a Digital/eCommerce Product Management pro with an interest in the sexual wellness industry, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you!
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.