Junior Electronics Engineer
R&D – R&D /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
The Junior electrical Engineer will join our team of electrical and firmware engineers in Berlin and participates in hardware and firmware development of new WOW Tech products as well as upgrading and sustaining the existing WOW Tech product portfolio in close collaboration with research, product, and digital teams.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Participation in the development and design of test prototypes for the products.
- Implementation and evaluation of electrical circuits & algorithms to process data from various sensors.
- Supporting the team to debug electrical and mechanical hardware.
- Performing component, electrical, firmware and integration tests.
- Documenting detailed technical test results.
- Bachelor/Master in electrical engineering or equivalent study.
- Familiarity with digital and analog electronic design & components.
- knowledge of microcontrollers, embedded systems or wireless technology (Previous experience is highly preferred).
- Programming skills (C/C++, python, MATLAB or similar).
- Good command of English.
- High degree of own initiative and teamwork.
- Ready to learn new subjects and improve your skills
- Good computer skills (office etc.).
- Good planning and organizational skills.
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.