Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Austin, Texas /
Marketing – Marketing /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
The Affiliate Marketing Executive is to serve as the day to day functional lead for the Lovehoney Group affiliate marketing program in North America. This role is key in realizing our ambitious growth targets in North America and actively contributing to the delivery of multi-million dollar revenue and margin targets, supporting an ever-evolving market-leading strategy in a fast-changing and exciting industry.
Why Lovehoney Group:
- We are located in beautiful Austin, Texas and promote a hybrid working model. We like to get together in-person, but work the way that allows you to be most productive.
- 100% paid-for Healthcare and all the other benefits that you would expect.
- An individual budget for you to use on personal development, training workshops or other career development opportunities.
- Heavily discounted product purchase plan.
- Inclusivity: A place for anyone and everyone to work.
- Support the day to day delivery of the affiliate channel strategy across all LHG sites in North America
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPI reporting.
- Deliver regular media performance reporting to the wider performance marketing team, both digitally and verbally, effectively representing the affiliate team and channel at cross-functional meetings
- Constantly monitor performance across all media and territories, taking rapid, data-driven decisions to optimise performance.
- Work closely with your counterpart affiliate teams in other regions, as well as the Senior Global Affiliate Manager, to improve our total global affiliate presence and build out world class actionable insight reporting for the whole Group.
- Build strong working relationships with Brand Marketing, Consumer Digital Marketing, PR and Trading to develop integrated plans for key sales periods and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on competitor strategies and behaviour.
- Maintain and directly manage relationships with selected affiliates to understand their needs and priorities and drive their success within the program.
- Monitor and keep abreast of latest digital technology and media channel opportunities.
- Minimum of 1 year’s proven experience as an Affiliate Exec or in a directly related affiliate-specialist field
- Track record of working to revenue and margin growth targets within a retail business.
- Demonstrable data analytics skills and experience
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and stay up to date on affiliate industry practices
- Experience with marketing channel tracking, reporting & attribution
- Some familiarity with affiliate network interfaces (e.g. Impact, Rakuten, AWinShareASale etc)
- Strong organizational and prioritisation skills
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.