Brand Marketing Coordinator
Marketing – Marketing /
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Support in Marketing and Brand Management for Womanizer and Arcwave: Executing of global product launches and campaigns in all online and offline channels
- Development of advertising materials, including banners, catalogs, and brochures (online & offline) for B2B and B2C customers
- Setup and optimization of our brand webpage and online marketplaces, Amazon and Lovehoney
- Briefing and execution of global POS assets for B2B instore
- Coordination and project planning for graphic design and CGI tasks
- Contributing with ideas to marketing launch campaigns and brand strategy
- Competitive analysis and general market research
- Development and maintenance of a cross-brand media library
- Cross-functional communication and stakeholder management eCom, Sales, Regional MKT, Innovation, Content and Creative Team) in various projects
- Collaboration with external agencies, especially in planning photo and video shoots (offer management, briefings, shotlist, mood board, final selection of assets)
- Great communication skills (written and oral) in English, German is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Great planning and project management skills
- Strong sense of team work and engagement
- First work experience in the same field is a plus
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.