Junior Python Engineer for Autobooking
Engineering – Engineering - Autobooking /
We are looking for a Junior Python Developer (Autobooking Tribe) to participate in the development of our internal tools which help us to automate our bookings.
What we expect from you?
- At least 1-year or one project in Python
- Experience with writing full projects in Python
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles, SQL, unix
- English (spoken and written)
- Proactivity, independence & self-study
- Methodological work & problem solving
Nice to have:
- IT university field
- Scraping skills, networking (protocols, authentication), docker, redis, testing, git, CI/CD, debugging
What will be your responsibility?
- Optimize and automize processing using microservices and brokers architecture in GCP
- Work in a team of ~5 engineers to deliver common initiatives
- Push technical excellency and clean code within the team
- Actively improve yourself to push to more senior positions
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company's overall results and your own performance.
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme (for positions from level 5 upwards).
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.