Finance – Strategic FP&A /
CDI - Permanent
Kaiko is the leading source of cryptocurrency market data, providing businesses with industrial-grade and regulatory-compliant data. Kaiko empowers market participants with global connectivity to real-time and historical data feeds across the world's leading centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Kaiko’s proprietary products are built to empower financial institutions and cryptocurrency businesses with solutions ranging from portfolio valuation to strategy backtesting, performance reporting, charting, analysis, indices, and pre-and post-trade.
What We Do
Kaiko provides financial data products and solutions, across three main business units:
1. Market Data: “CEX” Centralized Exchanges Market Data: we collect, structure and distribute market data from 100+ cryptocurrency trading venues; “DEX” Decentralized Protocols Market Data: we run blockchain infrastructure in order to read, collect, engineer and distribute venue-level market data from DeFI protocols.
2. Analytics: proprietary quantitative models & data solutions to price and assess risk.
3. Indices: suite of mono-assets rates and benchmarks, as well as cross-assets indices.
Kaiko’s products are available worldwide on all networks and infrastructures: public APIs, private & on-premises networks; private & hybrid cloud set-ups; blockchain native (Kaiko oracles solution).
Additionally, Kaiko’s Research publications are read by thousands of industry professionals and cited in the world’s leading media organizations. We provide original insights and in-depth analysis of crypto markets using Kaiko’s data and products.
Who We Are
We’re a team of 80 (and growing) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building data solutions and supporting the growth of the digital finance economy. We’re proud of Kaiko’s talented team and are committed to our international representation and diversity. Our people and their values are the foundation of our continued success.
About The Role
The FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager and will be part of a small, growing, and agile performing finance team.
Missions & Responsibilities
- Prepare, maintain and analyze financial models for the annual budgeting, forecasting activities, and multi-year strategic financial planning (5-yr BP, AOP)
- Coordinate monthly closing alongside with Accounting and help populate reporting to Management and Business Partners
- Provide support to functional leaders for business planning, forecasting, and budgeting purposes in their field - Help to deploy tools to monitor spending effectiveness, guide investment decisions, and drive continuous improvement
About You: Must have
- First experience in FP&A, controlling (2 / 3 years)
- ProactiveComfortable in a scale-up environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skillsExcellent interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Fluent in English
About You: Nice to have (but not required)
- Interest in the crypto & blockchain ecosystem
What we offer
- 25 paid holidays & 8 RTT in 2023
- The hardware of your choice
- Contribution to daily commuting
- Contribution to your monthly gym subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Staff surprises!
Talent Acquisition Process
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition team (30 min)
- Call with the Hiring Manager (45 min)
- Technical test / Business Case (1h in meet)
- Cross-team interviews with 2-3 team members (30 min)
- Offer & Reference check
Diversity & Inclusion
At Kaiko, we believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.