COMMUNITY SPECIALIST FOR GREPOLIS & TRIBAL WARS
Community Management /
Are you always up to date when it comes to your favorite game? Have you gained professional experience in community-driven game development? Then WE WANT YOU on our team to build bridges with our players!
As a (full-time/in-house) Community Specialist for our classic games, Grepolis and Tribal Wars, you will communicate with different stakeholders and work closely with Developers, Product Owners, other stakeholders, and our most important resource, our players.
- Develop our community. Take ownership in building and developing the community of our mobile- and browser games Grepolis and Tribal Wars.
- Design your strategy. Use trending topics among your community and your expertise to set up a successful content-/communication plan between our players and the company, including announcements and release notes.
- Guide your team. Manage your team of external Community Managers, streamline information, collect feedback and ideas about our games, and collaborate closely by involving Community Managers in content creation.
- Analyze performance. Gather feedback and data from your community (all languages) to measure the impact of your community activities and analyze/process the information for your stakeholders.
- Connect departments. Enforce a professional collaboration with other internal departments, e.g., with our Game Development team.
- Shape the gaming experience. Coordinate live ops of new game content, including in-game events and new features.
- Engage our players. Ensure a high-quality standard of customer support, build engagement via Discord and other Social Media channels.
- Learn from our team. Work together with our experienced professionals shaping the Community Management team, e.g., 15 in-house professionals, about 40 external Community Managers, and your dedicated Team Lead.
Your skill set
- Experienced Community Specialist. Professional experience in Community Management (or equivalent career paths), preferably in a gaming environment.
- Community development expertise. Competence in opening and growing new communication channels to players/customers, e.g., Discord.
- Intercultural communication. Business fluency in English (both written & spoken) and an open-minded personality paired with strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Gamer by heart. Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms.
- Sociable character. Approachable, friendly, and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction - a service talent who loves connecting with people.
- Pragmatic mindset. Result-oriented and independent way of working, with an excellent sense of target group content and a positive user dialogue.
- Career opportunities. Level up with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together at the office during our Office Days, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Compensation & Fair Play. We have career models as well as market-competitive salary grids in place that ensure that we treat our employees fairly. For this regular-level position, the salary range is between € 41.000-53.000 gross. Your seniority level (junior, regular, senior) will be evaluated during the interview process. The salary ranges for other seniority levels differ.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you with all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is one of the leading German developers of mobile and browser games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company based in Hamburg was founded in 2007 and is now part of the Modern Times Group (MTG). Together with 350+ employees from over 40 nations, the company founders develop unique games that provide years of fun for millions of players around the world. InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, but the company is continually expanding its now 10-game portfolio across platforms and genres. The most recent additions were Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which were launched in early 2022.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our team as a Community Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.