Official Data Collector - Portugal
Sports Services – Data Collectors /
IMG ARENA is looking for individuals with a keen interest in sports, to collect official data, in-venue, for football matches in Portugal.
This is an additional kind of job, not remote, you will be working from the stadium in your area.
The example of data that you will collect is such as goals, penalties, red/yellow cards, disallowed goals, shots, etc.
Hours of work
- The number of hours depends on the season's games calendar. We require your attendance one hour before the match, the whole match, and around 15 minutes after.
- Basic spoken and written English
- Great knowledge of football
- Over 18 years old
- Residence should be approximately 50km within the city for which you are applying
- Technically savvy
- Access to Windows device with FULL HD screen resolution (1920x1080) to complete the training
- 42€ for each event covered
- Freelancer agreement for 1 year with the possibility of extension
- Financial bonuses based on data collection performance
- You will be provided with a tablet
- Access to training materials online
- Travel expenses refund plan
- Being a part of a worldwide and continuously expanding community
- Matchday entry will be guaranteed on basis of official accreditation. You do not have to pay for any tickets, the entrance is for free.
Conflicts of Interest - In line with International Betting Integrity Association Guidelines we are unlikely to work with data collectors who:
- are a direct employee or work regularly as a freelancer with the federation organizing leagues or clubs involved in leagues in which IMG ARENA collect data
- are an employee or freelancer involved with betting operations of a sportsbook company
- are an employee or freelancer involved with providing operational services, such as software, to a sportsbook company
- collect data for another organisation in the same leagues as which IMG ARENA collect data
- If you are unsure and would still like to apply, please note your circumstances in the Additional Information in the application.