Operations – EGN /
Hi there! 🙋🏻♂️
At HKR we’re currently on the lookout for new talented people to join our team in the shoes of a Data Analyst and assist our partners in the US. 🇺🇸 You will play a crucial role in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide valuable insights that drive informed business decisions.
HKR was remote before it was even cool! 😎
Remote is allowed, encouraged, and the norm. Now, and forever. There’s only one catch, and it comes from this guy:
“Whatever you are, be a good one” - Abraham Lincoln.
To apply, please fill our external form. 🤞🏼
(You will be redirected to it automatically, once you click "Apply").
What you'll be doing?
- 💾 Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- 📀 SQL Expertise:
- 🧑🏻💻 Power BI Reporting:
- ✅ Data Integrity and Quality:
- 📈 Continuous Improvement:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and objectives.
Extract, clean, transform, and analyze data from various sources to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies.
Perform in-depth data analysis using Python and Jupyter Notebook to provide actionable insights.
Write complex SQL queries to extract and manipulate data from SQL Server databases.
Optimize queries for performance and efficiency, considering large datasets and database structures.
Troubleshoot data-related issues and propose solutions to improve data quality and integrity.
Develop interactive and visually appealing Power BI reports and dashboards that effectively communicate key findings to stakeholders.
Utilize DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) to create calculated columns, measures, and custom visuals.
Maintain and update Power BI reports as new data becomes available.
Collaborate with the Analytics and Dev teams to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and reliability.
Implement data validation techniques to identify and rectify inconsistencies in datasets.
Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in data analysis, visualization, and reporting.
Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions to enhance data analysis capabilities.
- 🎨 You come with proven experience as a Data Analyst, utilizing Python Pandas and Numpy Libraries, Jupyter Notebook, complex SQL queries, and Power BI;
- 🎨 You have excellent communication skills, especially in English - we are looking for someone proficient, with at least C1 level, both written and spoken;
- 🎨 You have a strong proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries for complex data manipulation and proficiency in data visualization techniques and tools, such as Plotly, matplotlib and especially Power BI;
- 🎨 You have a solid understanding of data analysis concepts, statistical methods, and data cleaning techniques;
- 🎨 Coming with nowledge of data warehousing concepts and ETL processes, a masters's degree or familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git) for code and report management will put you on top of our favorites list.
- 💰 Great pay
- 🏠 Remote, full-time job; no city borders, apply from any location as long as it’s in Romania!
- 🕐 3 PM - 12 AM schedule (with 1 hour of lunch break 🍕)
- 🥳 Start-up culture, young team, no egos, no BS
✨We're not your average company. We're all about that start-up life and let's be honest, the thought of a stuffy corporate gig makes us shudder. Our vibe? Well, it's a bit like trying to describe your favorite song - tough to explain, but it's probably the reason we're all creating some really cool stuff here.
✨ We're on a mission to change the perception of outsourcing.
✨ We thrive on feedback – it's our growth fuel. And we love celebrating wins, big or small. If you've aced something, we're your biggest fans!
✨ We've said goodbye to office politics. Meritocracy is the name of our game - it's not about who you know, but what you bring to the table.
✨ We’re the kind of folks who believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting things done. We take ownership, and we'd rather break a few things on the road to awesome than play it safe. The biggest question we ask isn't about numbers or targets, it's "How much did you care?" and If you’re putting your heart into it, you're nailing it in our book!
🧭 We've got our roots in Bucharest and Cluj, Romania, but honestly, we've always been more about Wi-Fi than wall space. We've been working remote-first way before it was the cool thing to do. Whether it's working from home or popping into the office when the mood strikes, we cater to what works best for our team. Embracing change and adjusting to the times, that's just part of who we are.