Seasonal Customer Support Associate
Customer Service – HS /
We are currently looking 🔎 for 60 (yes, you heard that right, 60!!!) fantastic seasonal Customer Service peeps to join our team and assist our apparel partner in New York 🗽.
Why join us you may ask, oh well…
⭐ We foster a culture of transparency, embrace technology, and make fast, informed decisions.
⭐ We're already working with a fantastic mix of US-based clients and we're just getting started.
⭐ Start-up vibes - embrace the energy, innovation, and endless opportunities to make a real impact.
⭐ If you are creative, you love making yourself seen and heard and like to always come with ideas to create things and improve processes, this is where you belong.
⭐ Oh…and we don’t waste time in useless meetings.
Btw, HKR was remote before it was even cool! 😎
Remote is allowed, encouraged, and the norm. Now, and forever. There’s only one catch, and it comes from this guy: “Whatever you are, be a good one” - Abraham Lincoln
To apply, please fill out our external form. 🤞🏼
(You will be redirected to it automatically, once you click "Apply").
What you'll be doing?
- 👕 You will assist our US partner by communicating with their customers using the Zendesk platform; primarily, all interactions are written and happen via e-mail or live chat - no voice/phones (phewww! 😮💨);
- 👕 You will provide an order status update (tracking links, emailing printers, etc.);
- 👕 You will help customers set up exchanges for sizing issues and send out replacements in case of any damaged items;
- 👕 You will offer support in editing their orders (shipping address/info, item details);
- 👕 You will make inquiries and identify specific apparel designs customers are looking for on our site.
- 💥 This would be a perfect job opportunity for college students 🧑🎓👩🎓 looking to upgrade their skills, accumulate work experience, and add a US 🇺🇸 company to their ninja belt 🥷;
- 💥 Coming with previous experience in a similar position, with a background in customer support is considered a plus, but not mandatory;
- 💥 You have excellent communication skills, especially in English - we are looking for at least a C1 proficiency, both written and spoken;
- 💥 You have the ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues;
- 💥 You are fun, optimistic, have a good laugh, and at the same time give it your best professional self, being a dedicated team player, raising your hand and caring for your colleagues;
- 💥 Technical savvy - you know your way around apps and stuff; also, from a technical point of view, you need a strong internet connection and a PC/laptop with a webcam (BYOE).
About the job
- ➡️ Seasonal, full-time, remote (work from home) 🏠
- ➡️ We’re looking to hire in two batches with a determined work contract of 2-3 months depending on the batch, starting Oct 30th, and Nov 6th, respectively. Depending on your start date, you will be with us up until Dec 31st, 2023 or Jan 15th, 2024.
- ➡️ You will be able to work from your awesome pajamas from the comfort of your home 🏠. While we typically work 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, we want to offer our partners in NY the ability to work on a second shift (3:00 PM-12:00 AM) and during weekends. Don’t worry; you’ll be able to switch around, and we’ll adjust to what you need but putting this out there so that you know what’s expected of us (this means you too).
- ➡️ The training session typically takes about 2 weeks, during which we’ll use Google Meet, screen sharing and provide all the needed documentation for you to do an excellent job.
- 💰 Great pay for an entry level position
- 🏠 Remote, full-time job; no city borders, apply from any location as long as it’s in Romania!
- 🕐 Rotating shifts : 9 AM - 6 PM / 3 PM - 12 AM schedule (with 1 hour of lunch break 🍕)
- 🎬 The opportunity to kickstart your career - while this is a seasonal project, we always do call-backs for future roles if you make yourself seen by giving your best
- 🥳 Start-up culture, young team, no egos, no BS
✨ Here at HKR, we're not your average company. We're all about that start-up life and let's be honest, the thought of a stuffy corporate gig makes us shudder. Our vibe? Well, it's a bit like trying to describe your favorite song - tough to explain, but it's probably the reason we're all creating some really cool stuff here.
✨ We're on a mission to change the perception of outsourcing.
✨ We thrive on feedback – it's our growth fuel. And we love celebrating wins, big or small. If you've aced something, we're your biggest fans!
✨ We've said goodbye to office politics. Meritocracy is the name of our game - it's not about who you know, but what you bring to the table.
✨ We’re the kind of folks who believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting things done. We take ownership, and we'd rather break a few things on the road to awesome than play it safe. The biggest question we ask isn't about numbers or targets, it's "How much did you care?" and If you’re putting your heart into it, you're nailing it in our book!
🧭 We've got our roots in Bucharest and Cluj, Romania, but honestly, we've always been more about Wi-Fi than wall space. We've been working remote-first way before it was the cool thing to do. Whether it's working from home or popping into the office when the mood strikes, we cater to what works best for our team. Embracing change and adjusting to the times, that's just part of who we are.