Customer Support Agent
Sales Development – CSF /
Hi there! At HKR, we took out our map 🗺️ and compass 🧭 and we’re currently on the lookout for new talented people in the Philippines to join our team in the shoes of a Customer Support Agent to join our team and assist our partner in California. 🇺🇸☀️ You will provide exceptional customer support by answering support tickets, answering customer support calls, writing knowledge base articles, setting up customer calls for CSMs, and ad hoc special projects as determined by their manager. As a Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries and technical issues.
HKR was remote before it was even cool! 😎
Remote is allowed, encouraged, and the norm. Now, and forever. There’s only one catch, and it comes from this guy: “Whatever you are, be a good one” - Abraham Lincoln.
To apply, please fill our external form. 🤞🏼
(You will be redirected to it automatically, once you click "Apply").
What you'll be doing?
- 🔹 You'll respond to prospect and customer support tickets within the given SLAs, professionally;
- 🔹 You will write at least ten informative and accurate weekly knowledge base articles to help customers solve their problems;
- 🔹 You will schedule and coordinate customer calls for CSMs to ensure customers receive the highest level of service;
- 🔹 You'll answer customer support calls and assist customers with their technical issues and inquiries;
- 🔹 You will identify and escalate critical support issues to the appropriate team members for timely resolution;
- 🔹 You will maintain accurate records of customer interactions and support requests in our CRM system;
- 🔹 You will work with other team members to identify process improvements and increase efficiency, while keeping up-to-date with product updates and changes to provide accurate and effective customer support;
- 🔹 You'll be creative in solving customer issues and finding solutions that meet their needs.
- 🌀 You come with 1-2 years of past experience in Customer Support, preferably for a SaaS company;
- 🌀 You have excellent communication skills, especially in English - we are looking for someone native (C2) or close to native, both written and spoken;
- 🌀 You have a Bachelor's Degree from a college or university;
- 🌀 Having a tech-savvy background or even a passion for tech is considered a plus;
- 🌀 Past experience in Sales or Business Development is considered a plus;
- 🌀 You have strong people skills and a knack for problem-solving;
- 🌀 You come with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- 🌀 You have experience in using a CRM system or similar tool to manage customer interactions;
- 🌀 You are fun, optimistic, have a good laugh and at thе same time give it your best professional self.
- 💰 Great pay
- 🏠 Remote, full-time job; no city borders, apply from any location as long as it’s in the Philippines!
- 🕐 Night shift coverage
- 🥳 Start-up culture, young team, no egos, no BS
✨ Here at HKR, we're not your average company. We're all about that start-up life and let's be honest, the thought of a stuffy corporate gig makes us shudder. Our vibe? Well, it's a bit like trying to describe your favorite song - tough to explain, but it's probably the reason we're all creating some really cool stuff here.
✨ We're on a mission to change the perception of outsourcing.
✨ We thrive on feedback – it's our growth fuel. And we love celebrating wins, big or small. If you've aced something, we're your biggest fans!
✨ We've said goodbye to office politics. Meritocracy is the name of our game - it's not about who you know, but what you bring to the table.
✨ We’re the kind of folks who believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting things done. We take ownership, and we'd rather break a few things on the road to awesome than play it safe. The biggest question we ask isn't about numbers or targets, it's "How much did you care?" and If you’re putting your heart into it, you're nailing it in our book!
🧭 We've got our roots in Bucharest and Cluj, Romania, but honestly, we've always been more about Wi-Fi than wall space. We've been working remote-first way before it was the cool thing to do. Whether it's working from home or popping into the office when the mood strikes, we cater to what works best for our team. Embracing change and adjusting to the times, that's just part of who we are.